Reading Screen: LCD
Buttons: Hold, °C/°F, On/Off
Measuring range: -58°F to 572 °F (-50°C to 300°C)
Power supply: 1 x AAA battery (Included)
Probe length: 4.7 inches (12 cm)
Device length: 6 inches (Folded), 10.6 inches (Unfolded)
Warranty: 180 days
1. Pull the temperature probe away from where it stays to turn on the thermometer.
2. The default display temperature is in degrees Fahrenheit, to switch to Celsius, press ‘°C/°F’ button.
3. Stick the probe into the meat, milk water or any food you’d like to get its temperature inside, wait for 3 – 5 seconds for a accurate temperature reading.
4. By pressing the ‘Hold’ button, you can hold the temperature even remove the probe from the food; to save max temperature, press and hold Press and hold ‘°C/°F’ button for 6 seconds.
5. To turn off the thermometer, do one of the followings.
a. Fold the probe till it clicks in thermometer main body
b. Press the red ‘On/Off’ button
c. Wait for 10 minutes, it will shut off automatically
Q & A
1. Does it come with a battery?
Yes, it comes with an AAA battery. You can use it out of package.
2. Can I use this to measure liquid, like milk, boiling water?
Yes. You can use it to measure the temperature of regular food, beef, chicken, pork, meat, turkey as well as candy, hot chocolate, coffee, milk, water and more.
3. Does it have auto shut-off?
Yes. It’ll shut off if no button is pressed after 10 minutes.
4. Do I have to calibrate the thermometer?
No. It’s been set to work out of package so you don’t need to calibrate it generally.
5. When should I change the battery?
You should change it when the LOB indication appears on LCD screen.